Heya,
As the title suggests, well by now you'll probably have noticed that I don't give personal reviews on the books I've read. And to be frank practically all the books that have made it here into this blog (and the books that will make it here) are books that I absolutely enjoy reading. However, I can't deny those books that I really REALLY LOVE. So I've decided to create a list of books I've recommended, which is really a list of books I HIGHLY recommend.
Anyhow, to check this list of books, simply check out the labels available on the right of this post and click on the "Recommended" button! Hope you enjoy this feature, till next time!
Anyhow, to check this list of books, simply check out the labels available on the right of this post and click on the "Recommended" button! Hope you enjoy this feature, till next time!
Don't forget to leave a comment regarding a book I've read
or a book you want me to read =)
Miao!
No comments:
Post a Comment